Original topic:

[New Topic] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 05:15 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

***UPDATE*** Thanks for such informative submissions, you all! Our team is currently evaluating the contest entries, and the winner will be announced soon! Stay tuned!

This topic is closed. Click here for this week's topic.

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Share a post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum, and the best one among all submissions will get featured on the home page.

Below is how to participate :)

1. The topic will be rolled out on every Monday of the week.
  2. Submit your post in ‘Tech Talk’ forum with #GalaxyTechfluencer.
  3. Last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of the week.
  4. Best post will be pinned on the community, and featured on home.
  5. Earn a community badge with every featured post.
  6. What’s more? Win exciting prizes if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Rich Communication Service

Ever wish to share images, documents, videos, text-rich messages with GIFs and emoji, and create chat groups with friends? You can do all this and more with the Rich Communication Service (RCS) technology, supported by the Samsung Message application.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article using #GalaxyTechfluencer to get featured as Galaxy Techfluencer of the week.

Don't forget to use #GalaxyTechfluencer!

T&C Apply.

537 Comments
Jigs_007
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Hi admin, eventhough it has been mentioned in the One UI 2.0 that update has been completed for Samsung Galaxy A50, I have not received it yet. Please do something so that while staying home we can update the phone...
0 Likes
DrChayalatha
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
B4ever4U
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
which series is better A or M.
0 Likes
chinna1433
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I got a update for single take for samsung note 9 for gallery app Samsung s10 series and Note10 series got update One UI 2.1 devices we are capable devices Samsung note 9 and S9 series are capable for update phone ONE UI 2.1
chinna1433
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
App gallary update single take for note 9 devices
shankie
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
pls provide screen recorder its available in basic model which is cost about 5k only bt i bought a7 for around 18k and doesn't have that amenity feel frustrated😣
vasu111
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
tell me
0 Likes
vasu111
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
ju
0 Likes
tirthz
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
mnh
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
well RCS is very good concept using your wifi or data . it can keep u connected where u have low mobile network . alltough we have other platform like whatsapp etc but they are not as good and secure .. rcs in android is like i meesge on ios .thats way better and secure so yes rcs is very goood and should be used more often #GalaxyTechfluencer