Original topic:

[New Topic: Flash Memory] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 11:43 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Go ahead and share your post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum. The best article among all submissions will get featured on Samsung Members.

Here’s how you can participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday.
  2. The last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. The best post will be pinned on Community and featured on homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post.
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Flash Memory

Flash Memory makes possible the highest level of performance and quality for a better user experience. Along with faster booting, the next generation of flash storage offers a faster data input/output response, faster file copy, and enhanced multitasking capability. Yes, we're talking about watching high-quality videos, playing high bandwidth games, running multiple applications, and downloading or uploading files smoothly.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

428 Comments
Aasif_Saudi
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
#GalaxyTechfluencer Flash memory are really best on aspect to performance. video, data transfer, app loading are faster in flash storage.
0 Likes
DebabrataKhatua
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I got android 10 update 2 months ago
0 Likes
biv
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I am using galaxy j7prime and it's heat up so much like a fire when I play pubg game can you fix this issue.
0 Likes
techydude
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
When will samsung galaxy a6 plus(2019) get android 10 update
0 Likes
Palanipandi
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
it's good that I have received Android 10 update for A8 star.Thanks
0 Likes
buji1433
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
charging issue Samsung a50
0 Likes
pawanpanditg
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
swaftwer update
0 Likes
VickyChimankar
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Flash Memory Is Best Option For User To Initiate Any apk Fast ASAP But In Samsung I Experience That And Face Some Problems.
I Have Samsung J6+ In My Device If The Flash Memory Load Any Online Application With Size Is Greater Than 1024 MB the Device Can't Load It Take Much Time For Loading And Then The Device Will Be Auto Reboot And Then it happens every time that's my experience but sometimes due to low size online the device starting to heat and then it will auto Reboot again
So I thin the samsung device is good for only business use like call, text msg, whatsapp msg etc
but
for gaming i had much bad experience i tried it many time but games not Perform in my device as it want to Perform
sometimes i tried to delet data in files if data was deleted but the deleting process remain on the notification pannel
sometimes i delet data and my phone memory remains 40GB free size then it makes same problem.
Please if u want to heard our plrbm that my major problem
0 Likes
packers
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
sarvesh kumar aditya Road lines packers and movers allahabad mob 9651317471=9511476158 website:adityapacker.in email:adityaroadlines471@gmail.com
0 Likes