Original topic:

[New Topic: Flash Memory] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-28-2020 03:13 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Go ahead and share your post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum. The best article among all submissions will get featured on Samsung Members.

Here’s how you can participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday.
  2. The last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. The best post will be pinned on Community and featured on homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post.
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Flash Memory

Flash Memory makes possible the highest level of performance and quality for a better user experience. Along with faster booting, the next generation of flash storage offers a faster data input/output response, faster file copy, and enhanced multitasking capability. Yes, we're talking about watching high-quality videos, playing high bandwidth games, running multiple applications, and downloading or uploading files smoothly.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

428 Comments
Harikumarmeena
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
my device slow charge ho raha h
0 Likes
00D
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
samsung on max me abhi tak koi bhi update nahi mila hai
0 Likes
Tech Talk
0 Likes
Ganeshpatel
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I have Samsung J8 . I am Format full mobile device and reinstalled but the issue is Mobil phone is get 16GB memory for all software it's very critical ,how I use 64 GB memory which is Samsung says. and mobile is hanging..
0 Likes
naveen5026
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
please release a gaming phone in samsung
0 Likes
shravz2511
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I'm just loving my samsung Galaxy Note 10 its really superb....I'm just loving it🥰🥰🥰
0 Likes
Tech Talk
a20 s
0 Likes
Tech Talk
price
0 Likes
SriSachin
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
#GalaxyTechfluencer #FlashMemory

Flash memory is a non-volatile memory chip used for storage and for transfering data between a personal computer (PC) and digital devices. It has the ability to be electronically reprogrammed and erased. It is often found in USB flash drives, MP3 players, digital cameras and solid-state drives.
0 Likes
Pdg12345
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
my Samsung A30s update
0 Likes