Original topic:

[New Topic: Dark Mode] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 10:47 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Go ahead and share your post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum. The best article among all submissions will get featured on Samsung Members.

Here’s how you can participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday.
  2. The last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. The best post will be pinned on Community and featured on homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post.
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Dark Mode

Experience a comfortable screen viewing experience and reduce eye strain with the Dark Mode. Also known as the Night Mode, it is one of the best features of the new UI. It comes with a system-level dark theme and a super cool look for your screen. Not just that, it enables visual ergonomics by shaping the visual environment to improve efficiency at the workplace.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

584 Comments
AbhiSriSP
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Night Mode as used by most of the celluar manufacturing companies or Dark Mode are same process used with two different names but indeed it helps your eyes to ease and relax, it is truly helpful for every individual using cellphones specially in dark room. Just by turning on Dark Mode, it helps to protect eyes with stress, strain and from any future vision related problem. Everyone should use this phenomenal feature as eyes are the most important organ of a human life, without eyes life is colourless and without colours life is dull.
0 Likes
nandudeep
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
dear admin...please ..look in to this and give .suggestion..I dont know how to solve this problem.....A50 is getting switched off all the time..when I use multitasking particularly with internet??. it comes like google ..like many apps .STOP WORKING ....plzz clarify me
0 Likes
Tech_world
Active Level 2
Tech Talk

GCAM FOR EVERYONE https://youtu.be/fb6qtceIxS4

0 Likes
faustus
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
bakwas service
0 Likes
faustus
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
during moratorium relief 5th time Samsung locked my device my registered no-9931954254
0 Likes
runa3210
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

First fix this is issue, more then two month after March, many customer facing this issue.

samsung m30 hanging and restarting problem
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/samsung-m30-hanging-problem/td-p/3394279/page/2

0 Likes
runa3210
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

still have not received any update from Samsung. Bad customer service.

0 Likes
HarshaYash
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
how do we block these kind of messages (image attached). It is not possible to block these kind of sms on samsung
0 Likes
Varunm09
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Do you mean the hyperlink?
0 Likes
HarshaYash
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
can anyone block these kind of messages on any samsung phone? Cause, I could not dot it on my Galaxy Note 9.
0 Likes