Original topic:

[New Topic: Dark Mode] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 09:00 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Go ahead and share your post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum. The best article among all submissions will get featured on Samsung Members.

Here’s how you can participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday.
  2. The last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. The best post will be pinned on Community and featured on homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post.
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Dark Mode

Experience a comfortable screen viewing experience and reduce eye strain with the Dark Mode. Also known as the Night Mode, it is one of the best features of the new UI. It comes with a system-level dark theme and a super cool look for your screen. Not just that, it enables visual ergonomics by shaping the visual environment to improve efficiency at the workplace.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

584 Comments
SharatPandey
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
how to get dark mode in Samsung A5(2016)
0 Likes
aakash_
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
galaxy j7
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Samsung a50 data problem
0 Likes
Tech Talk
J5 PRIME DARK MODE NOT SITTING OPSAN
0 Likes
nonamedude
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
can i apply dark mode in samsung c9pro?
0 Likes
saurhub
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
how to fix the wifi
0 Likes
Tech Talk
0 Likes
Harshal789
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
we want dark mode on Oreo
0 Likes
Henry22
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Okay... Let's get straight to the dark mode thing... Why isn't the One UI available in the android version 8 or 9 as it was told earlier that it would be avaibale there as well... Regardless my family has two s10+ but the dark mode isn't optimised in every application and dark mode is really just a application that in my opinion should be put up to every Samsung smartphone dated 2016 and above by proving the One UI
0 Likes
Nani55
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
0 Likes