Original topic:

[New Topic: Blue Light Filter] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 06:41 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Go ahead and share your post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum. The best article among all submissions will get featured on Samsung Members.

Here’s how you can participate J

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday.
  2. The last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. The best post will be pinned on Community and featured on homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post.
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Blue Light Filter

Are you worried about the eye strain that comes from long hours of screen time? Now you can take care of it! The Blue Light Filter adjusts the screen’s lights – reducing the amount of blue light displayed on the screen of the device.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

384 Comments
shsmahskakw
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
blue light filter is very useful of any sumsung display because it's not be tired the eye
0 Likes
ms85
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
before update bluelight filter is very eddective after i dont think any difference in m30s
0 Likes
AshishDevadiga
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Why galaxy a50 doesnot have wps wifi connection?
0 Likes
Vaibhav1994
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Share your thoughts on "Blue Light Filter"- Topic of the Week.
0 Likes
Vaibhav1994
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Blue light filter is a boon for better life. It's a gift to our eyes. We must be grateful to Samsung for its efforts. I believe Samsung is at forefront of innovations and in future for sure it will bring some revolutionary idea which will protect our eyes far better than this **bleep** topic of the week "Blue Light Filter". I believe screen like Kindle by Amazon which is completely glare free can be a step further. Though not useful always, but could be useful during night, for kids & especially while reading. These steps can help delay the disease of Cataract for our younger generation & prevent such painful costly surgeries. Hence, I conclude "Blue light filter" is a boon for better life." But there's a lot far to go still & Samsung will 'Never Settle' for something less than supreme.
Thuhinjayaraj
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Dear Samsung Samsung is the better option nice brand technology please bring blue lite option and sowmany option mid range phone blue lite option is useful for eye blue lite option giveing eye protection from display contract light and please mobile number location tracking option and bring 2year warranty plus one year screen replacement option all model 😘😍🙏👌🙏
0 Likes
Haya5234
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Blue light filter is actually very useful feature of samsung Galaxy..I like it because it controls the overwhelming screen light.By reducing screen light it help me to keep using my handset for long time while working with flexibility.
0 Likes
RKS927
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I amfeeling more relaxed even after long hours and odd hrs too after using blue light filter . Good for safety of eyesight
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I've been using this for long time n I think it's too cool feature to use for😜😜
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
good morning to members.
0 Likes