Original topic:

[New Topic: Blue Light Filter] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-20-2020 12:02 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Go ahead and share your post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum. The best article among all submissions will get featured on Samsung Members.

Here’s how you can participate J

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday.
  2. The last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. The best post will be pinned on Community and featured on homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post.
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Blue Light Filter

Are you worried about the eye strain that comes from long hours of screen time? Now you can take care of it! The Blue Light Filter adjusts the screen’s lights – reducing the amount of blue light displayed on the screen of the device.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

384 Comments
Nicknak_
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
I feel more better for my eyes in blue light filter Samsung always take care of there members of Samsung family
0 Likes
6otua
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Galaxy J7 prime is not updating after 8.1 version.
So we have to use Blue light filter.
kindly Update it so that we don't have to install any Blue light filter app
0 Likes
Tech Talk
#GalaxyTechfluencer
My dear phone Samsung Galaxy, you are here so my eyes are healthy, because you have a blue light filter, blue light filter reduces the amount of blue light on the screen.It will also reduce digital eye strain,so I can live with you all night.It doesn't hurt my eyes, I don't have headache,I don't have blurred vision.Samsung you are better than others in everything,you are the best,I would recommend Samsung to everyone,Samsung you are a hero, I will be with you forever.Thank you Samsung.
0 Likes
Tan5618
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
It would be better after having the feature of blue light filter as it enables us to low stress on eyes as compared to before condition
0 Likes
sonukprajapati
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
nice figure
0 Likes
Beginner Level 5
Tech Talk
android 10 a30s when come
0 Likes
Luckyn
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
please improve exynos processor quality.
0 Likes
sameer43
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Samsung is always best for me I don't know about others think cause Samsung doesn't hang and easy to operate and blue light filter doesn't make my eyes tired , Samsung is the brand and he never cheat and fool to anyone and no one can beat Samsung and I always thanks to Samsung members form my heart cause they really cares about us thank you.
0 Likes
Suzukisonu
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I do not like to see me from blue
light filters, it is also fine to see me
0 Likes
lokesh254917
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
will there be any extension in warranty becasue lockdown i can't visit service centre and service centre in my district is not open these days..?my device was purchased on 20 may 2019..?
0 Likes