Original topic:

Network issue in Samsung M31

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 06:43 PM)
Baladevi1987
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

Hi, I am also facing the same problem, on my new Samsung m31 brought 1 week  ago and my phone settings are also as you said, my phone repeatedly drop network on both sim of BSNL and JIO and worst thing is that its showing full network and internet is not working its display message to check internet connection.

0 Likes
9 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Brother wait for update all m31 user have issues regarding the network wait for next update and also send feedback to samsung via member app
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
once go to backup and reset section and then reset network settings only from there..restart your device then check ✔
0 Likes
Tech Talk
resting the phone doesn't solve this issue
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
then visit service center for software reflash
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I'm also facing the same issue.
0 Likes
optmsshiev
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Do you really need help with this problem..
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Kannanvr
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
my Samsung m31 also same issue Bsnl 4 g net not working properly network drop frequently It's very difficult to do Bank online transaction please give the solution for the issue
0 Likes
PrabhuChetan
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I also going through this network issue ,what can I do,plz
0 Likes