Original topic:

My journey with Samsung mobile since 2010-11

(Topic created on: 02-26-2021 12:40 AM)
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Today I am sharing my experience with Samsung which I have spent and still going with the same trust.From starting I will tell you model which I used-

1- Samsung E2550 Monte slider(2010-12)
2- Samsung Wave 525 (2012-13)
3- Samsung Grand Neo { 2013-14(lost) }
4- Samsung J5 { 2014-16(lost) }
5- Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro(2017- still working)
6- Samsung Galaxy A51 ( Currently)
 Thanks to Samsung team( @admin) to provide such amazing phone in India.

24 Comments
Tech Talk
on5 pro was really amazing... i too have it from 2017 still working... n using it😍

my best memories
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Absolutely right, I have given it to my sister who is using and very happy to have it after buying my new Samsung Galaxy A51 mobile, I just love it.
Tech Talk
yeah much durable mine too my mom uses it.
I have M31 now😇
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Hmmm that's too good, I gave it because now I need more space and Ram due to office work So I needed new one, I hope it would have durability same as like On5 Pro 🙂🙂
Tech Talk
hope so
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
How's your journey with Samsung, On5 Pro was your first samsung mobile ??
Tech Talk
my first samsung as well as my first phone it was awsm started mobile photography with that only🤣
I used to call it my jan😁
i used it for 3 years and now mumma is using for last one year its still working superb..

m31 was cool i was happy with it but my recent experience of motherboard damage was bad they changed it...
feels like its not durable like earlier phones were lets see now how much it works
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
That's quite attractive feeling you have with your On5 Pro and you called it jan 🙂 as I can understand, wooow just awesome because your mumma using and still working superb.
M31 is also cool smartphone has long battery life, It happens sometimes but don't feel bad for that, it will long lasting too, That's why we feel Samsung made durable smartphone and now they are adding in it with 4 yr security update just awesome
Tech Talk
yes some positives in line...lets see what comes😇

yes first phone of life is also spl one na🤩