Original topic:

My Galaxy A50 Is getting Switched Off automatically.

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 12:15 AM)
VivekanandMahto
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
My A50 is getting Switched off & show The Samsung LOGO in the center of the screen, this thing is happening after i upgraded my phone to Android 10 With OneUI 2.0

And this thing is happening anytime, It doesn't depends that i use any particular app or I have just kept my phone's screen off or just on, & while I try to Switch On My Phone by pressing only the Power off/on key but it happens nothing but immediately i press & hold my Both Volume down key & Power on/off key, it shows up a charging logo as it show after switching off the phone, but i didn't putted my phone in charging then also it's showing me, after I do 1-2 attempts like this continuesly that my Phone again get restart, then it finally get a restart. 

Please help me out Why this Issue is happening. 
14 Comments
AkshayBoss
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
So many devices facing the same problem.

Once you use upto 0% charge then without switching on your mobile charge upto 100% then check it out..and disable the fast charging option for a better battery
Tech Talk
from where, i will get the button of disable the fast charging
0 Likes
AkshayBoss
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
you can search it on settings
Thauseef
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
reset your settings
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve auto restart issue please follow below given steps:

Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

vinu1628
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

I am also facing the same problem. My phone gets switch off suddenly any time and tries to restart multiple times and after 5 or 6 attempts it gets restart. I tried force restart, wipe cache, factory reset, turn off the auto start from General management, battery drains out to zero and full charge and start but nothing works. This issue came after One UI update to 2.0.

Tech Talk
thn u should do a call to service center or u may go your near by Samsung service center & show your phone issues
0 Likes
Tech Talk
did u charged your full battery in the state of switch off?
0 Likes
vinu1628
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

Yes, I visited the service center, They did a factory reset  and gave me back. Again when I went reporting the same, they said motherboard issue without open my mobile.

did u charged your full battery in the state of switch off? Yes nothing works. Does this solve ur problem?

0 Likes