Original topic:

Music phone with quality DAC

(Topic created on: 01-24-2021 05:06 PM)
Sanjivnayak
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung should start a new series of cell phone for music lovers with introduction of a good quality DAC chip preferably from ESS , AKM , Burr Brown, delta sigma. Camera features has much talked about and even budget phones now equipped with a decent camera. Samsung should match up with iPhone's great sound quality. Do you guys agree or not?
39 Comments
Sanjivnayak
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I don't think I am arguing with you. I am not directly related to Apple nor I have any business to speak high of them. If you are not technically qualified you will only argue.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
You are clearly denying to accept simple fact , going on and on.

My basic issue is " Apple is NOT best in terms of Sound quality SO it can NOT be benchmark"

Is it difficult to understand?
0 Likes
Sanjivnayak
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Apple is the best in terms of sound quality and that is also using their own hardwares not borrowing business. The OS, all application softwares, diagnostic softwares developed by Apple only. You won't know the size and growth of Apple world wide. You are blindly supporting these Korean firms who simply mean business AC, Fridge, Kitchen appliances, medical electronics. Jack of all trades guys. I find you are simply talking point less here.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Hahaha, now since you do not have any facts , valid arguments as expcted from Apple fans , you started blaming others.

You quoted one article to support your own argument. I simply pointed in same article what was written.

Yet you claim (in your own world) that Apple is best in terms of sound quality.

To add you are going on making baseless claims - Apple using their own hardware.
Have you checked BOM of any iphone ?

I am speechless 👏

All the best Sir !
0 Likes
Sanjivnayak
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Ok. Then as per your understanding which brand is benchmark in sound quality. I think you can not name LG now. ha ha ha.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
I NEVER made such claim.
I just told you some basic fact that even LG has better sound quality than Apple iPhone.

You are assuming many things and then making statements on my behalf.
0 Likes
Joeytech
Active Level 3
Tech Talk

I just saw the whole thread and your BS about Apple's Sound Quality! I've used IP13Pro, S22U, S20 and now S23U.

The Sound quality is more wider, spacious, balanced in all frequencies, and produces a much better sound output on Samsung phones compared to iPhones, when I listen it via any pair of Earphones. The Dolby tuning is also much better then the ones on iPhones, offering better stereo separation during the playback of AC3 files.

Plus, Samsung being an android supports Lossless codecs like AptX, LDAC and Samsung's own SSC offering much better sound quality over BT compared to the compressed **bleep** of Apple's AAC.

The only aspect that was better on iPhones were the speakers that has been resolved with S23U.

So do not start a thread misleading others that iPhones sound better than Samsung, to show your disguised Apple's love! and do not be a snob in disregarding the Asian Countries. The iPhone wouldn't exist if it wasn't for LG/Samsung! They make the displays for iPhones. Keep your Apple love on Apple threads!

0 Likes
Sanjivnayak
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
By the way I have one iphone XR and not the latest. But I have used many audio system and I take interest in music.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
I told you that I compared with iPhone 11 Pro which definitely is better than iPhone XR.
0 Likes
drjamit
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Using BAYER DYNAMICS DT 770 PRO 250 OHM with s22 ultra and they are working fine