If you want to have the best out of your phone, You can follow some of these methods:
1. Arrange apps in folders, It will help you in management of apps and also apps can be stored in single page.
2. If your phone has sAMOLED display, do turn on dark mode, as it will help you save your battery by almost 10-20%.
If you don't want black layout during day, you can switch to automatic turn on dark mode after sunset
3. Always keep your apps updated, not even single app should be left outdated (don't apply to those who run older versions of Android (7 and earlier), as it will slow your device)
4. Uninstall apps you don't use, also disable system apps you don't need (Disabling should be performed by uninstalling updates of that app, and clearing data of it). It will help you clean storage and faster experience
5. Do turn on automatic cleaning of unnecessary data(cache, etc.) at midnight
6. If possible, download utility apps from trusted sources (Adobe, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, etc.)as they don't display ads and also provide much more features.