Original topic:

#M30s #ThanksSamsungINDIA

(Topic created on: 12-31-2019 11:40 AM)
krrSameer
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
A good news for all m30s users and others too......😍😍😍😍😍😍😍..........    An #update is comming for galaxy m30s...........  so get ready for a new version of your #MONSTER...........

6 Comments
krrSameer
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I think there might be policy regarding which Samsung is giving updates ........ or you may contact to customer service ........
0 Likes
SRK1959
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
This is a very Old new5 shared. It would be surprising if the update is coming in or around January,2020

0 Likes
Abhijitsharma
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
galaxy m30s mobile has a 48 megapixel camera, but it is not working like a 48 megapixel camera.
It seems that the 8 megapixel camera is working.
very bad..I was very disappointed due to this error.It is wrong to lie about the camera's megapixel.
0 Likes
krrSameer
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
me 2 dude, try to capture in natural light. Bt i thnk u might like the vidro quality and other features given in the camera if u hv explored it........
0 Likes
sanpan
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
nothing good dear..according to the present battery situation of this m30s...many guys gonna replace their device upto Apr20
0 Likes
krrSameer
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
well my experience about #M30s is awesome... I don't know how are you complaining about its battery.. The phn comes with 6000mh battery and if u use it normally thn it will last for 2&1/2 day ... This is my personal experience....... Well if you facing any issues thn contact to nearby Samsung care........
0 Likes