Original topic:

Link Sharing

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 12:46 AM)
Sagar31
Active Level 10
Options
Tech Talk

Link Sharing is a file sharing app that is able to conveniently share large size of video clips or massive quantity of original size photos to an individual or a group of people. Simply select the file you wish to share, and a code will be generated. Pass the code on to your friends or family, punch in the code and then simply start downloading.

- Large size files transfer with Samsung Cloud

- Maximum 2GB* can be transferred at once, with individual file size limit being 1GB

- Supports all file types (except Apk** types)

- Various file transferring options

- Send to contacts, Create a link, Share with Code

* Maximum 2GB can be transferred daily, which will be stored on the server for two days until they are deleted.

** Apk file types cannot be transferred due to legal issues

For example:- suppose i want to send 1 picture through link sharing what i will do is 

Step1: Go to Gallery 
Step2: Select any picture which you want to send just like i did i take 1 picture

Step3: Click the sharing icon as you can see below on the right side of editing icon 

Step4: You can see Link Sharing option just clicked that and first I will create link then upload this picture in the link.

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk

i already made the post. about it 

Tech Talk
I always found this option very useful
0 Likes
Tech Talk
It's a big time saver
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with other members, If you find any problem regarding the samsung products feel free to contact us throught below channels.

kindly register your concern(if any) in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes