Original topic:

Lightroom cracked version issue

(Topic created on: 01-11-2022 10:17 AM)
TanmayK
Active Level 10
Options
Tech Talk
Is anyone else having issues while exporting to device in lightroom cracked version?
I've noticed this is happening only if I apply premium features. What's the solution?
10 Comments
حکمت
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Try downloading latest cracked version. I faced similar issues while exporting. Downloaded latest lightroom crack. That worked.
TanmayK
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
But I can see it's latest version.. please provide me the link of what you have installed..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Try another version of cracked Version
TanmayK
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
But shouldn't we use the latest version?
If you have it working in your phone, could you provide me the link to download?
حکمت
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Tech Talk
Thanks for the link
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
I don't use 😅
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I don't use cracked! I have Adobe Photoshop Itself!
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

I understand your situation but it is a 3rd party application that is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware-related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact the respective application software support. You can reach the app developer through the email channel for which please log in to the play store > select the more option> select installed app> click on read more. We sincerely regret the inconvenience. If you have any queries regarding apps developed by Samsung, I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes