Original topic:

Just cheap camera output of a50s after andriod 10 update

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 10:12 PM)
Bhaskar_Lahiri
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
I cant understand why a brand like samsung is cheating us in the game of MP hike.Its cheap camera performance is so down that even a budget phone of 2016 13mp camera produces a better image.I dont know what hell is going on with Mega pixel game where a 48 Mp main camera with 32 mp selfy camera produces dull image in comaired to its last version of andriod and even the worst then the 5mp and 13mp of j7 2016.What the hell is going on.Why samsung is cheating customers in the brand name.If cant be fixed we feel jointly to move to consumer court against the advertise they put for crisp image and 48 Mp camera.The a50s has worsen in camera performance afer andriod 10 upadate.I want the feedback and suggestive messure from samsung not that cheap words as a link to update the device.Else bound to put the matter of Mega pixel cheat game to consumer court against samsung to proove the reality..Need a verdict to rectify or to mension pixel binning in the box and stop cheating customers
5 Comments
Tech Talk
#lol..u smarter
0 Likes
aswinsroy
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Dude.... increase in mega pixels only doesn't make better photos...😂
Tech Talk
dear its the advetise emphasize.I said to stop this cheat game by samsung of 48mp "aswinsroy"I know all mattersis sensor or the depth of field or lens quality.But samsung should clear the matter as its only 12Mp main cam and we binnined the same to 4:1 to 48MP in the advertisements
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Tech Talk

Hi there,

We apologize for the Inconvenience caused to you

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Clear the Cache of the camera (setting>>apps>>camera>>storage>>clear data and cache).

2) Perform the reset camera settings (Open camera app> Camera settings >reset setting).

3) check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity) or check by changing the aspect ratio.

4) Turn on/off the Auto flash as per requirement.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions)

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Tech Talk
i have tried all concern dear samsung team even with my IMIE details you peole can track that the main board of the device has been changed once for battery drainage issue and camera flaw.Either the Megapixel fooling should stop or samsung to promise for a result with an update to fix its camera algorithm.I cant understand why the brand like samsung put into the game of cheating customers,why cant they mention in box as 12 MP with pixel binning its 48MP ,even after paying 23k for a device you get just a woo bad cheap product and company dont bother to fix the same.Really cheap from the brand
0 Likes