Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Is there any alternative of Arogya Setu?

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 08:48 PM)
umeshh
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
I heard about privacy breaches and an ethical hacker hacked the app and found many irregularities in protecting the private data and security of the app users. Is there any way out?
5 Comments
Solution
Tech Talk
Now everything is fixed and fine the app is now open-source so that Developer can contribute and find out every flow and security. Previously security issue was there but now its safe you can use your data is safe by Indian Government and after 14 days your data will be deleted and new data will create to ensure that your data is safe.

If you find this helpful then accept my solution by clicking on 3 dots on my comment.
Thanks 🙂
Tech Talk
Have any other doubt you can ask me
0 Likes
umeshh
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
The data stored is centralized or it is saved only in app user's device? I mean I'd heard that many countries are decentralizing the app data which allows user's to save their data only in their device unless they are infected...
0 Likes
Tech Talk
The app create by apple and google the data is saved in device but here your data is stored both in your device and on server so you can get better and faster result, but your data stored on mobile and server will be deleted automatically after 14 days.
umeshh
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
okk