Original topic:

Is One UI 4 really an Upgrade ??

(Topic created on: 09-15-2021 11:23 PM)
Nobita52
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
As we see, nowadays every other custom ui is getting upgrade in terms of privacy, user interface, features and all.. 
I've just seen the oneUI 4 beta where nothing has changed when it comes to user interface, no new animations as well.. Why are we stucked at such an outdated, literally 2-3 year old control panel/notification panel. 
Let's just take a look at Google's Android 12.. It's a massive upgrade. It's a whole new concept and next level designs, animations etc.. and what samsung is doing over the name of ugrade just some new features that too not going to be used by everyone.. Shouldn't samsung focus little bit more on UI/UX
IT'S A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
I am just fed up struggling this custom ui during samsung, this is my last samsung phone I think.after that I don't move to samsung yet.
Nobita52
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
They definitely have one of the most stable software. I Compliment them for this but UI is main focus nowadays and that should not be ignored by tech giant like samsung
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
May be, samsung should d d d have to think to change interface like android 12 base and animation too.
Tech Talk
Personally I'm very disappointed with notification panel layout BTW I can't say that android 12 is gotta huge update for Samsung specially and that's what really f*#k*d up .
Nobita52
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Exactly.. We expected something major, whole new design from samsung because they are unique in their own way. They do not copy any other brand and focus more on R&D then why not on UI/UX
TejinderSingh
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
As of now it looks Samsung hasn't opted the major highlight i.e. Material You. I may have ignored those nice looking tiles and icons but this?
shoaib42
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Its just a beta. Wait for stable release. Samsung cant put everything in just one beta release. If they do so its difficult to find bugs. Next beta release will be huge improvement
Vishnu_A71
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
You are correct.
Ask Nobita to do 1 month later homework now itself.🤪
Nobita52
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Ok will see.. If you guyss are confident about this and it happens then Why I would have any problem. Let's hope for the best
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Hey, its just Beta 1
They will make more visual changes for sure and one ui is a custom skin, so how can it be like the stock Android ui??