Original topic:

Invalid IMEI

(Topic created on: 02-16-2020 05:11 PM)
Jithoo7
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
While buying S10 in exchange of my present S9 plus, error of invalid imei is showing.  Too much unsatisfied with samsung now a days... 
9 Comments
Jithoo7
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Phone is registered with samsung. then I think there is no issue with authenticity...
0 Likes
Rishi215
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
in which app you are trying to exchange your s9
0 Likes
Rishi215
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
open the same app in your own s9 plus then try to exchange.
0 Likes
Jithoo7
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
I tried the same bro
0 Likes
Samsung_tifWq2y
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I want buying a51 in exchange, before 10 day order I did new mobile M31, but error of invalid IMEI is showing. I wanted to change very quickly because I did not like the mobile M31, and I got the price of Rs. 19499/-
0 Likes
Pkanoi
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
While buying S20 in exchange of my present S10+ plus, error of invalid imei is showing.  Too much unsatisfied with samsung..Any solutions..if not I PLEDGE NOT TO BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Hope you issue got resolved and if the issue still persists, we would like to inform you that currently exchange of this device is not available on Samsung website.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_sVG1fXd
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk

It’s strange! Note 10+ purchased from Samsung website. Now Samsung exchange site says imei not found! Was trying to buy tab S7+

did not buy Fold2 for the same reason. Fed up of Samsung antics and the immortal Exynos that you have dumped it on Southeast Asian heads. 
‘now please reply after the exchange program is over. I have a range of Samsung imperfections which I will display in a museum! Rs. 22K for a customer like me hardly matters. Purchased iPhone 12pro max on 8th Nov for the same price as Zfold2. 

0 Likes
Catwithabite
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

I just got a unlocked new S10plus ans everything I keep trying to register it on my Samsung account it says please enter a valid imei.. I'm stuck.

0 Likes