Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services.
Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.
In week 8 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following six themes:
1. Settings-Digital Wellbeing and parental controls
2. Settings-Device Care: Usability and request for improvements
3. Multi Windows: Usability, suggestions & improvement requests
4. Screenshot: Usability, suggestions & improvement requests
5. Tablets: Usability and request for improvements on its Applications & APS
6. Galaxy Store: Proposals on features and usability
As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.
All you need to do is :
- Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
- Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
- Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject
We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 8 topics will be open till 7th March. Week 9 topics will be announced later.
You can see Week 7 topics here.
Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all!
Samsung Members team
What for ? :- When clicking a screenshot auto hide the unwanted notifications from the page so that the screenshot doesn't capture the notification logos or etc, unwanted device notifications in the page .