Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #8] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 05:06 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 8 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following six themes:

1. Settings-Digital Wellbeing and parental controls
2. Settings-Device Care: Usability and request for improvements
3. Multi Windows: Usability, suggestions & improvement requests
4. Screenshot: Usability, suggestions & improvement requests
5. Tablets: Usability and request for improvements on its Applications & APS
6. Galaxy Store: Proposals on features and usability

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 8 topics will be open till 7th March. Week 9 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 7 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

186 Comments
De3pak
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
1st of all find the reason why these midrange smartphones with such a not great but good processor feels excessive laggy like A51 with 9611 exynos i don't think the price i have paid for it is worth it........ **bleep** SAMSUNG 😑😑😐
0 Likes
Pavanrider
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
need battery energy more and storage more, and new features.The main battery life,
0 Likes
NebulaChaser
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab

for samsung galaxy f62

1. improve ram management and make the ui more simple to interact because I most of the time don't get the feature present in phone under the corresponding sections...

2. remove palm gesture and I possible put palm shrinking gesture , three finger gesture ...or a gesture like long press the home button or long press the back button or long press the recent button...

3. remove unnecessary apps pre-installed in the phone ...

4. the side panel doesn't appears in landscape mode...so fix it...

5. and can you refine the network downloading speed ...it fluctuates a lot...

6. and please add carrier aggregation in it ....

7. add the ability in voice recorder to record voice even during calls ....this feature is in rest other ui then why not in samsung....

and at last ...keep the ui even more simple and if possible remove that samsung app drawer...and keep the things on the home screen.....

8. i need manual HDR Mode option in every camera Mode

9. neeed a internet speed indicator in the notification bar , just like volte and batery indicator
0 Likes
srikanthmass
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
hiiii
0 Likes
srikanthmass
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
hiii
0 Likes
bhadale
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Samsung m31s camera is not that great, when it comes to capturing of the light and colours.
Also third part apps like Instagram works really slow and frames lag when Instagram camera is opened.
Better performance and update needed
0 Likes
jackÜ
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
in note 9 give ONEUI 3
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I used Samsung glaxy A21 s .wowww its aswm phone .good camera nd better battery life ..
0 Likes
Tech Talk
are **bleep** ke **bleep**
0 Likes
JeyaramAngel
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Nice
0 Likes