Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #6] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 01:35 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 6 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Samsung Internet: New feature requirements & improvement requests
2. Secure Folder: General usability & improvement requests
3. Galaxy F41: Feedback

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 6 topics will be open till 21st February. Week 7 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 5 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

183 Comments
Hemantkumar9785
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
ur improved your screen protector above 16000 phone letest screen protector and letest processor.
0 Likes
Binsu
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Samsung team can you advise have you checked s21 ultra having exynos 2100 heating issue tested before releasing this? a sub standard phone is released and I feal cheated having spent 1lakh plus on this phone. poor quality. what's the process of refund?
0 Likes
JordanFaleiro
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
must be able to play music on different Bluetooth device's together
0 Likes
Renees
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
samsung is the best mobile, tab and electronic in the word
0 Likes
jagjeetpatel
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I love samsung Electronics
0 Likes
Lobo2001
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
yesterday, i went outside and walked for nearly 2 miles on the Singasandra highway on way to Parappana Agrahara, capturing some pics on way to upload them to Google maps, being a Google guide. i noticed my phone warming up and eventually it got so hot i wondered what's wrong with it. when i returned from the said escapade i noticed that the battery was drained to nil and it went off even though earlier the battery was around 80%. is it because every app on my phone was curious and stealing information? what information they need about me that i watch **bleep** but i do never gamble and i am active on social media opposing the present government. now that i have provided the necessary information will these apps let me live my life in peace? if not they can contact me at any time at their leisure to extract any information about me I'll be glad. on hind sight is there a way to prvent my phone getting hot and the battery getting sucked in minutes? if there is, I'll be happy to comply.
0 Likes
Sandy9099
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
add edge lighting for calls also in s21 ultra please.
0 Likes
HARESHK
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
nice phone i like it
0 Likes
sarifuddin
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
sarif
0 Likes
Gopi17
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
samsumg is the only brand always last in latest Android version update release.
0 Likes