Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #5] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 05:44 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 5 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following five themes:

1. Samsung Gallery: Usability, proposals and other feedbacks
2. Multi Window: Usability, functions, proposals and others
3. Samsung Care+: Feedback, requests and competitive arguments
4. One UI 3.0: Usability & suggestions on features.
5. Smart Things: Usability & improvement suggestions.

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 5 topics will be open till 14th February. Week 6 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 4 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

474 Comments
VikasThapa
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
if you care about your older flagship phones like S9+ you would have earned a life long customer. i stopped receiving update after one UI 2.1 no security update no UI update is this the customer service i am supposed to get for owning a flagship.
0 Likes
Virat1989
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I didnt get ADVANCED features option in photo editor for enhancement RGB colour of particular colour in images. Which was in my previous version Android 10.. kindly plz resolved this issue and provide in new update as soon as possible..

Screenshot_20210209-151637_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210209-151742_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210209-151747_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210209-151739_YouTube.jpg

0 Likes
SS786
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I m using Galaxy Note10+ and in share option wifi direct is not seen in Android 11
0 Likes
SahilAnsari51
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
This are all batter performance in phone #lnnovationLab!
0 Likes
Bhuria
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
add recovery feature of deleted photos
0 Likes
dibe
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Hei I have decided to go with m51 after checking the knox availability but sad 😥 that file doesn't exists in this hand set can you please reinstall it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
I need one ui 3.0 on Samsung Galaxy a10
0 Likes
vijay3sharma
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
After updated new version the hand set sim network laps 4G LTE to normal 3G, due to this someties voice break and internet discontinued
Also I note the notification sound also not stop it removed mute function.
Kindly note and arrange to resolve soon.
Thanks
0 Likes
Moderator21
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Add option to remove watermark while editing picture in mid range phones #InnovationLab
0 Likes
WalterBlaze
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
bai setting me se off krle watermark
0 Likes