Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #5] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 02-08-2021 09:10 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 5 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following five themes:

1. Samsung Gallery: Usability, proposals and other feedbacks
2. Multi Window: Usability, functions, proposals and others
3. Samsung Care+: Feedback, requests and competitive arguments
4. One UI 3.0: Usability & suggestions on features.
5. Smart Things: Usability & improvement suggestions.

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 5 topics will be open till 14th February. Week 6 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 4 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

474 Comments
Tech Talk
Fix Bugs & Help Samsung User Use Freely His Device & I'm Buying New Phone M31s - 3 Months Before Now Its Getting Hang Fingerprint Not RecognizingMy Finger
SRP10
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
yes ,same problem, same phone ,m31s
viral11
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
same problem on my m21 after updating it to the android 11
0 Likes
SRP10
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
you guys got android 11 updates???
0 Likes
ChampakChacha
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
when I was going to buy f42series phone shopkeeper tell me that f and m series are not great they are just use and throw thats why I go for a21s
but the thought are from shopkeeper
I love samsung phones
0 Likes
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I can't see information or files in my data and OBB folder.......
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Samsung Galaxy m20 in screen recording
0 Likes
isamg
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab

I would recommend following changes / suggestions:

1)Samsung Gallery: The edit feature doesn't allow full control to the photographer- lacks value curve, levels, sharpening etc.

2)Multi-window: typing something in a window while looking at another in split view isn't convenient -upon switching windows keyboard covers viewing area.
Miscellaneous suggestions:
1. copying specific text in sms is still not easy.
2. Camera should allow for saving as Raw images.
3. The A71 pictures lack detail in general. The pixel boundaries appear smoothed and not defined. Highly disappointing for a oneplus nord rival.
4. Bixy routines should have more options to set triggering events. Also, it isn't reliable as of now, only few times events work as defined.
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
create separate post and use hashtag #InnovationLab
No use of posting as comment here.
Ruchik28
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
galaxy S10 Plus USA unlocked SM-G975U1

Android 11 release date??
0 Likes