Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #4] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 11:44 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 4 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. One UI3.0: Feedback and proposals

2. Bixby: Usability, requests and proposals

3. Samsung Gallery: Usability, proposals and other feedbacks

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 4 topics will be open till 7th February. Week 5 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 3 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

528 Comments
Alokvimal
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
why galaxy store keeps stopping and popping
0 Likes
Alokvimal
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
while searching contacts through smart search in dial pad it should be two liner one line for name and below the name the contact number should be displayed instead beside of the name. it will be user friendly for long names showing in two lines
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I would love to see a voice recording application in whats app and also Night video mode in one UI 3 #Innovtionlab
0 Likes
Tech Talk
no one is interested in this application
0 Likes
Tech Talk
need improvements in Bixby vision #Innovtionlab

Screenshot_20210205-234921_Bixby Vision.jpg

0 Likes
Shikder85
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Few of my suggestion is here
1) add color change option in navigation bar
2) add new theme on dialing pad and message app.
3) you may add option to edit a name of each home screen page.

best wishes
Dr Md Alauddin
0 Likes
Shikder85
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
video editor may have few more features
0 Likes
Đýñämø
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
1. One UI3.0 - sorry i can't define this because my phone is running on one ui2.5. one ui3.0 update is not received right now😔. i'm waiting samsung for update.
2. Bixby - one of the best feature and premium phone experience on mid range device. thank u for this samsung. bixby is very useful for daily life. its work perfect and better then other personal assistant.
3.Samsung Gallery - one problem about this if i want upload any photos here then 1st open the samsung members app then find and press on samsung gallery. its a little bit hard and timy process if samsung launch a app like only samsung gallery then too much better for samsung gallery user. 😊
thank u samsung😊
0 Likes
Sam0000
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
call 📞 regarding 🤔 all country
0 Likes
prabhubh
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
add samsung pay m31
0 Likes