Original topic:

Innovation Lab #39: Share your ideas with us on Bixby Routine!

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 05:56 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Our community is brimming with ideas through which we can make your Galaxy experience better! Share your suggestions directly with our teams through Innovation Lab.

This week, we would like to look into one feature that has been gaining increasing popularity and also which is a distinctive feature from the competing OS. Users are now more accustomed to easier sets of commands and automated processes than before and believe these series of automation facilitates their new lifestyles.

So, this week the topics are:

1. Bixby Routine: Feedback on usability or suggestions on command sets.

All you need to do is:

1. Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  2. Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  3. Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will take a note of all your suggestions! Week 39 topics will be open till 30th Jan. Week 40 topics will be announced later.

Check out week 38 topics here.

We can’t wait for your innovative ideas!

Cheers

Samsung Members Team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

204 Comments
PraveenDK
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
It's like taking someone's bite and giving it to someone else and pretending that you have given it from your share....make it available to M series tooo
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Awesome 👌 👏 👍
0 Likes
hitmuch
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I dont have bixby in my phone
Beast88
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Improve prosser for gaming
0 Likes
HPHANKARA
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I have a idea 💡
Like a emergency call is going on anytime/anyway that's the same thing to do with selected people like parents and someone important for it ..call(message)any time with a no charged (like:-dead battery) and share the location in the same time for emergency purposes...please do it ..
And the other one idea
Pick my idea
Then i posted...all the best for your new journey...
Tech Talk
Very nice idea 💡 👌
0 Likes
HPHANKARA
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Thanks
0 Likes
Niteshgupta662
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Hello