Original topic:

Innovation Lab #36: Share your ideas with us on Galaxy Watch 4!

(Topic created on: 11-25-2021 05:11 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Our community is brimming with ideas through which we can make your Galaxy experience better! Share your suggestions directly with our teams through Innovation Lab.

This week, we would like to look into the Galaxy Watch4's health related features and how it competes with peers in the Smartphone Wearable sector as well as Specialty Fitness sector.

So, the topic is:

1. Galaxy Watch 4: Feedback on health related features and how it measures in competitiveness.

All you need to do is:

1. Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  2. Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  3. Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will take a note of all your suggestions! Week 36 topic will be open till 5th Nov. Week 37 topics will be announced later.

Check out week 35 topics here.

We can’t wait for your innovative ideas!

Cheers

Samsung Members Team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

25 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Please fix the bugs in the members app atleast.. let alone other issues and innovations. My level has been stuck on level 2 for ages.
Another issue is the useless Samsung "support" staff. They don't even read the issues before sending us useless template replies. Often the name of the user and even the device is not identified correctly. Eg: when I asked to fix an issue in my A52S, they replied with the solution for s20 ultra!!
Also what action was taken when 10,000 customers gave you feedback to implement carrier aggregation in f62?
nkmp
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Bixby routines is one of the best features from the samsung side and, If samsung could provide bixby routines in samsung galaxy a31 and other devices also it will be greatful.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Yes, for Samsung Galaxy A10 also.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
What was the price of a31 when you bought it?
mehbubsheikh
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Hii
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I think you will ideater for this month
Tech Talk
Ahh can't understand what you mean
Anonymous