Original topic:

Innovation Lab #33: Share your ideas with us on MPSM (Max Power Saving mode)!

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 10:30 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Our community is brimming with ideas through which we can make your Galaxy experience better! Share your suggestions directly with our teams through Innovation Lab.

In week 33 of #Innovation Lab, we are all ears for your creative thoughts on Max Power Saving mode.

MPSM enables you to extend the battery life of your device and boasts of a host of features. Discover some of them below!

1. Improves readability with Dark Theme.
  2. Gives the flexibility to add apps by choice.
  3. Enables light-weight Home screen that consumes minimal battery.
  4. Estimates remaining time for battery by learning usage pattern.
  5. Presets four essential apps. (Call, Message, Browser and Settings)

Think there are more ways in which you can get the most out of your battery? We would love your feedback and suggestions on Max Power Saving mode. Here are some ideas to get you thinking:

1. Power saving
  2. Power uses optimization
  3. Power efficiency

All you need to do is:

1. Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  2. Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  3. Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will take a note of all your suggestions! Week 33 topic will be open till 15th Oct. Week 34 topics will be announced later.

Check out week 32 topics here.

We can’t wait for your innovative ideas!

Cheers

Samsung Members Team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

50 Comments
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I need screen recorder (M31s) that's it . I think basic features should be there In m series. There is no single take customization in m31s while rest of the m series devices have 🙄🥲. I have created post regarding this several time but you fail acknowledge the feature . Why can't company like Samsung provide features in one go. Why irritating the users 😒 🙄 😐 😡. U don't want to give goodlock don't give. But provide screen recorder and customization 🙄
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
🙄😒
Endurance
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
We want to test MPSM on One UI 4 beta on s21, release it, so that we can test and provide innovative ideas
0 Likes
jeyasiva
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
M31s provide screen recording and more
Aod animations
0 Likes
ParagPala
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Where Can we received UI 4 beta version ?
0 Likes
motomadness46
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Hi I'm a s21 ultra user In order samsung to provide better experience to their customers they can fix the issues on s21 ultra I.e video stabilizer it's a total failure the mobiles that cost half of the price are doing a good job and also clarity of Lens are different and do not match it becomes difficult and no point in using all the Lens pl come with a solution to make my experience better , I'm a Samsung fan boy but for the very first time I regret making a decision to opt Samsung
iZac
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Please make the Samsung watch like RoyalOAK in hexagon shape like Ap watch

Round is boring

0 Likes
Nomadic_Life
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Please introduce one handed mode loke apple or like newly launched android beta 12. It's more user friendly
0 Likes
Nomadic_Life
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Please maken updates available seemlessly at least in your flagship devices. Let it be security updates or software updates if you want to compete with apple
0 Likes
Nomadic_Life
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Why dualDar 1.3.0 is missing from your flagship phones like zfold 3 and flip 3 under knox security ? Can you have some uniformity in the basics of your products specailly flagship series ?
0 Likes