Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #3] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-25-2020 02:26 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 3 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Note 20: Pre/Post Launch feedback

2. Watch 3: Pre/Post Launch feedback

3. Buds Live: Pre/Post Launch feedback

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 3 topics will be open till 2nd September. Week 4 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 2 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Resolved!
360 Comments
Tech Talk
@VocalForLocal I have mentioned your complaint to the Admin 👍.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Remove macro and depth lens. Please don't go with the hype. Make 'Be Unique' to be your moto. Going with the hype provides you the rough bad criticism. Hence, take a different direction in budget phones. Upper midrange phones you do always well no doubt. But do focus on M series and budget A series too, give M series and budget A series also 3 major Android updates plus major camera updates, 😬🥺🥺🥺😬, security patch level you always give no doubt. 
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Good suggestion..
But for sure it will go in vain only..
Tech Talk
Depth sensing and macro sensing can be included in software update. Triple camera setup can be done with best primary camera, ultrawide with big sensor size, 24MP, 125⁰, can be given a telephoto lens with 3x, 20MP, or a OPTICAL  zoom lens with 5x zoom. Please make the M series atleast compatible for secure folder, not for good lock and Alt Z Life, atleast secure folder and good lock. Phone's itself security should be high.
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Beautifully written dear!! BUT!!!!!

One person is going to post...

"can you make a detailed post about same as asked above in the post?"
😜😜😜
Tech Talk
I know Samsung is really working hard but the softness should be reduced in the pictures. To get more respect in your hardwork please do improve in the PERFORMANCES. Please don't make consumers STRONGLY hate you!!!
Tech Talk
Nokia 8.1 in this price range consists of OIS with great image optimisation. Image quality is really great. Hence became greedy FOR OIS in Hardware, and great optimisation. Produce balanced number of budgey products with great processor and camera features, optimisation can be dealt with power. Provide good quality gorilla glass, screen guard protection and good quality case in the upcoming phones!!
Tech Talk
Are you listening MrGEEK to our problems and suggestions?
Tech Talk
Yeah I am.

But you are getting it wrong I think, I am not the one who do anything about it, I am just a customer like you only.

This innovation lab is started to collect all your points and suggestions and to convey them to R&D team so that they can work on it.

Hope now you have a clear view about this initiative.
Tech Talk
But do give ufs storage in all phones!