Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #3] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-25-2020 07:18 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 3 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Note 20: Pre/Post Launch feedback

2. Watch 3: Pre/Post Launch feedback

3. Buds Live: Pre/Post Launch feedback

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 3 topics will be open till 2nd September. Week 4 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 2 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

360 Comments
Tech Talk
I think they are actually listening. Its because of the two way communication between we all (samsung members) and Samsung that they are finally giving 3 major updates to their smartphones.

Isn't that great😃😍.

I think we have to keep our hopes high🤞.
Tech Talk
That's great news bro, Now for once Remove your Ambassador tag for a sec and answer Do you feel the support SAMSUNG and its management give here is enough?

Don't you think it's their duty to satisfy customers here?
Tech Talk
Do you think they will get customers Because of their stupid contests?
I am not against the contest, it's good to keep users busy and reward their work here but their first duty is to provide SERVICES. Which they clearly don't give a **bleep** about.

Wanna know my las experience with Service Center?

After visiting a so called Service Center for more than 20 times and waiting for more than one month and being a PRIME customer the Owner of the Service Center said "Karlo jo karna hai nahi karunga Buds+ theek (Do anything you can I won't fix these Buds+)" .

Raised complaint against this 2 times on call against Service Center and guess what, Nothing happened. No action, no Follow up and I am here stuck with my faulty Buds+.

Trust me I make people buy SAMSUNG phones just BECAUSE I HATE CHINESE, If I look at SAMSUNG India services I don't even let people use Samsung for free.
Tech Talk
They all su,k,s bro.. We both know how stupid people are handling EVERYTHING in SAMSUNG.
Tech Talk
Samsung service centre is really bad, not only for smartphones but for all electronic devices!!
Tech Talk
Samsung being a renowned company fools people, Samsung remind you we also know some techs, don't produce rubbish and gimmicks in online and offline too. If produced, deal with it properly, or your company will be doomed. No sympathy is coming from me. My father doesn't live here, he is having some issues in Samsung TV, not a single person came from the service centre, your service centre is really very much BAD. I think your intention is to get DOOMED.
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Beautifully replied dear...
First they need to improve their support service...
Tech Talk
@VocalForLocal Thats really sad, how they behaved with you there. Thats not a proper way😔.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Yes. Sometimes suggestions brings improvements.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Come on guys wake up why you are making people hate SAMSUNG more and more.