Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #28] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 09:55 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 28 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following theme:

1. Galaxy A22 LTE/ Galaxy A22 5G: General feedback and VOCs on design, features and usability

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 28 topics will be open till 8th August. Week 29 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 27 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

60 Comments
Kük05
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Galaxy A22 5G phone must have "goodlock" feature.
0 Likes
MusTache0
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
GoodLock Support in One UI core devices
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab
Provide goodlock, screen recorder, create movie features for M series phones and also in M21.
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab
Fix battery drain problem and excessive RAM usage problem in Samsung M21.
Rajesh9818
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Fix battery drain problem and excessive Ram using problem in Samsung Galaxy M21
haripraneash
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Good lock for a series tablets
0 Likes
sudhasamsungF62
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Can we get samsung dex feature for all samsung series .
Ashwinash
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Bro that's for premium mobiles .
0 Likes
sudhasamsungF62
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Camera quality in samsung is not upto that mark . if samsung provide its own sensor to other brand it perform very great . But if uses same sensor in samsung phone picture quality would be not upto mark . Samsung need to optimise its camera software more for night light, text capturing (for taking notes picture) , natural photo. Can you also give us all support for google camera so we can install in exynos processor also . That would be much better to take very good quality images. Samsung has very great hardware but it lacks only in software optimisation.
01AKSananto
Beginner Level 5
Tech Talk
I think Samsung should better ui on their next update.After updating my phone with Android 11. When i scan QR code,Then Camera open but not scan my QR Code. This is very worst for me.