Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services.
Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.
In week 26 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:
1. Application Continuity: Feedback on usability and competitiveness against other platforms, and likewise requests
This is about "Continue using the app in other Galaxy devices."
Seamlessly move between your devices: start a document, an email or a message on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. Or, when you want to make or answer a phone call use the tablet that you were using in the living room and leave the phone in the bedroom.
2. Pen Up: Proposals and requests with a focus on usability of the S Pen
3. Samsung Blockchain Wallet: Proposals and security concerns of the application
As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.
All you need to do is :
- Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
- Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
- Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject
We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 26 topics will be open till 25th July. Week 27 topics will be announced later.
You can see Week 25 topics here.
Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all!
Samsung Members team
2. Screen recording has become very crucial nowadays. Almost all Android phones have got inbuilt screen recording feature after Android 11 update except samsung M series including my phone. I don't want to rely on other third party screen recording apps. Why would I use any other screen recording app when samsung has its own
well optimized screen recording feature?
So I'm requesting to all Samsung team and
developers to provide these three essential
features on my phone as soon as possible.