Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #25] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 04:03 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 25 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following two themes:

1. Product CMF (Color Material Finish): Feedback and proposal on CMF of Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets
2. Smartphone APS (Accessories): Proposals and requests with a focus on foldable companion products

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 25 topics will be open till 11th July. Week 26 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 24 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

140 Comments
prabal_chauhan
Beginner Level 5
Tech Talk
Provide carrer aggregation support in galaxy f62
Tech Talk
Amar wf on hoyna ekhon ki korte hobe vaiya
pro963
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Hello users!!!!
Is this photo really 64 MP?20210707_103555_3298.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Are you criticising or appreciating
pro963
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I don't think it's 64 MP
achou
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
What
Watta_Monster
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Increase battery life in m21
h0samani
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Hi
Tech Talk
1. I've been facing network issue in my Samsung M31 phone. that's why I am not getting good internet speed. There is not an issue with my sim because when I use that same sim in other phones, I get faster and better internet speed. That's why I'm requesting you to please provide Carrier Aggregation Support on my phone.
2. Screen recording has become very crucial nowadays. Almost all Android phones have got inbuilt screen recording feature after Android 11 update except samsung M series including my phone. I don't want to rely on other third party screen recording apps. Why would I use any other screen recording app when samsung has its own
well optimized screen recording feature?
So I'm requesting to all Samsung team and
developers to provide these three essential
features on my phone as soon as possible.
haripraneash
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
New background for charging to the one ui 3.1