Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #23] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 06-22-2021 09:41 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 23 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Screen Display: Features related to display. Usability of home screen, lock screen and split screens
2. S-Pen: Proposals and requests on features, form factor and usability
3. Accessibility: VOCs regarding features that involve accessibility options

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 23 topics will be open till 27th June. Week 24 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 22 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

54 Comments
Shashidhar05
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Should add option like "wake up display when notifications arrive "
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
This feature Already Exist man!
0 Likes
Shashidhar05
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
How to enable it??
I am samsung f62 user
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
.Screenshot_20210622-214115_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20210622-214058_Settings.jpg
Shashidhar05
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
But I don't like to use brief notifications. I use detailed notifications
0 Likes
Tech Talk
That also present
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Kindly send a software update of bug fix of android 11 on galaxy tab A7 2020 as soon as possible. I hope there are no bugs in that update
0 Likes
Varuñ
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Add fingerprint animations to on display fingerprint samsung devices..images (8)_51701.jpg
Akash452
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
The worst service by samsung...

M30s whatsapp dual account media not visible..whn reported to customer care she reset the phone without taking backup...
Worst ever samsung...
Worst service
0 Likes