Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #20] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 09:07 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 20 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following two themes:

1. Mobile Security: VOC around security issues, concerns or reports of breach, and proposals
2. Galaxy M12/F12: Post launch market feedback

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 20 topics will be open till 6th June. Week 21 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 19 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

343 Comments
camoman
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Yes right epo **bleep** ayithudagittundu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Please give fast charger included in the box with the upcoming phones. Because, Many of the customers of Samsung got annoyed when Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has 45 watt fast charging support but not having a charge like apple's iPhone 12.
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
Fast charge is not recommended. Not worthy.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
When will the Samsung Galaxy A10 get Android 11 and One UI 3.0 & 3.1 ?
All the devices got it 2 - 3 months before the schedule date. Give Bixby apps, night mode and more modes in camera, AR studio, Galaxy Labs( in India), Samsung Free, Private share, object eraser in Photo Editor, Quick share . You gave RCS messaging feature from Google before the Android 11 update. Please make it easy to use. It doesn't register at all. It asking my phone number after a few hours after frequently. So, I disabled it. Please make it easier and quicker.
shrikantnayak
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Galaxy A72 heats up when plug it on charging, please help any solution??
Sk2063
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Get it to nearest service centre, they will help you for the same
Cmchandra
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Same I have this issue
0 Likes
bapimarndi
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Bapi
Sk2063
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Finally a lab post is here for Galaxy M12
So i would like to suggest some upgrade that it should have by software update (if possible) .
First of all i will talk about Camera section.

1) It is quite good but its digital zooming is not that much better and as it contains a True 48 Mp lens it show a very clear (live) footage, but after clicking it it gets blur, " i think its due to image processing which is not that much good".

2) There is lack of some features which samsung gives to its M series phones, i.e Slow mo. And super slow mo. Video, single take, night, hyperlapse. Which is important for a better camera, if not included then the TRUE 48MP lens is worthless.

3) In normal mode a option of focusing centre should be included (which is available in pro mode).
{If possible, the option for shutter speed control could be included in pro mode capturing}.

i also found some bugs in UI :
1) while opening notification through lock screen and to unlock when use biometrics it show a delay in unlocking and before loading home screen there comes a black screen 1-2 sec.

2) After restarting the phone, the home screen widgets got disappears and gets back after locking-unlocking the phone at least 4-5 times. Or itself it comes after 5-10 mins and sometimes i feel that this phone gonna die bcas it stucks too much after a succesful restart.

3) One bug is from display section. The chin of mobile phone is hiding a little app contents behind it while using gesture navigation, which should be resolved ASAP.

This is not a major issue but yes it should be known that
it always takes 25-30 mins more time to charge than the expected (shown there).

While playing moderate games, in game when it comes to a high or fast motion, a little lag/frame-drops are seen, "but talking about me, that is compromisable, as i am not a **bleep** gamer"

If #SAMSUNG found this, Thank you so much for it, and please there should be some improvement in camera section.

Thank you

PS:- The last security update has added too much of bugs and animation lags in the device, Galaxy M12.
Also, After the recent security update, the battery backup is decreased, it is draining faster than before.
So please work on it, make it like that it works smooth.
Dharamit
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Not 20 ultra has a pathetic standby battery life
I believe it should go to battery saving mode if it's not used for one hour or half an hour and when we start using it after that stipulated time it should jump back to normal if it has enough battery or introduce this in the Bixby routine because we cannot currently make a routine also