Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #19] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 05-22-2021 11:55 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 19 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Screen Sharing: Proposals on usability of wired and wireless screen sharing through Smart View, DeX or 3rd Party solutions
2. Game Launcher: Proposals regarding gaming environment of Galaxy Devices and the usability of Game Launcher application
3. Galaxy A52/ A72

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 19 topics will be open till 23rd May. Week 20 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 18 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

444 Comments
devilsreaque
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Galexy watch 3 when i wearing My wrist aches and pain shoots up to my elbow
0 Likes
jaikewat
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Samsung galaxy a12 me smart view ka option kab available hoga
0 Likes
TarunDewangan
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
We are missing a feature where admin can disconnect any connected device(s) while sharing mobile Hotspot.

Please bring this feature back in next updated patch.

#Samsung, #InnovationLab, #SamsungGalaxyS10Plus
0 Likes
Sundeep_Kapoor
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Dear Samsung team,

For S21 ultra and Active watch 2

In Samsung active watch 2 i am not able to measure SPO2 level and as per the website the watch is having a feature of measure oxygen level. Plz advise.

In S21 also the features is showing in website but not available in phone.. plz advise.
0 Likes
Shushant900
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Any update carrier aggregation for f62
0 Likes
Khbshu
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Mera aasa kyu aaraha haiScreenshot_20210522-112456_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes
Khbshu
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Thik kasa ho ga
0 Likes
ShaggyKiro
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Please get the " Director Mode " for Note10plus
0 Likes
shelly555
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab
Hi. I m using a21s..i need secure folder. Pls add it.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Hi
0 Likes