Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #15] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 04-21-2021 11:18 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 15 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following two themes:

1. Local Language: Feedback on inadequate translations, awkward expressions on system or application prompts
2. 3rd Party SNS: Usability and feedback on app's native features on Galaxy

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 15 topics will be open till 25th April. Week 16 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 14 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

193 Comments
jack99999
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Samsung has too much of heating issues.
Even it is not resistant to external heat and lags at this condition.
0 Likes
NKMM
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
First increase the camera quality
Google message problem I didn't receive messages from Google
0 Likes
Srijanmalhotra
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
I personally feel that samsung is the best manufacturer of electronics but one thing that I would comment on is that SAMSUNG should broaden the keys on it's keyboard..
It is really difficult to type long things..
Hope Samsung would acknowledge my words ..
Thanks
0 Likes
Vetri0550
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Samsung s20fe 4g is over heating
Fix that issue problem
khanra
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Camera and device increases
0 Likes
maskii
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Make liter UI, work on why start lag after install some apps, why battery concuption is high as compare to other brand, why after 30% battery very fast drain, on charging mobile why heating so much without using, why heating while playing game, why camera take time when click a pic why its not fast perform, why taking time to accept call and disconnect call why its not fast as compare to all brands, why price is so high if you are not using high processor display quality etc please work on it
0 Likes
satishaj1
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Samsung mobile have battery problems.. so my suggestion is to bring a powerful battery for more sales of Mobile phones
Ripit
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Who all wants app lock feature to build in one UI ... Rather dwldg third party ......and also add some . Finger print animations....as the default one is lkg outdated ...... Even in s series
0 Likes
Samstar999
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
# innovationlab15
1.I would like to suggest you to improve the user interface first , because whenever you look at your phone it seems very boring .
There should be improved ui with lot more changes in basic msg, calling functionalities , camera widgets it could make our look nice .
2.Samsung should provide a booklet of their updates in brief to know what has been changed or improved so that people could know about all the updates change them accordingly.
0 Likes
Arbaj2678
Beginner Level 5
Tech Talk
Before launching any phone try to review the phone to its peak