Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #13] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 04-09-2021 11:01 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 13 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following four themes:

1. Samsung Health: UX, UI feedback after software updates
2. One UI 3.1: General feedback and improvement requests
3. Samsung Free: Feedback on new features of multi tab service: News and Instant Games
4. 3rd Party SNS: Usability and feedback on app's native features on Galaxy

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 13 topics will be open till 11th April. Week 14 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 12 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

266 Comments
Beast_7
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

NEW DEVICE : Like samsung S20FE 5g ...A phone with Screen Size 5.89 inch ...I really want a Flagship Phone with small screen size . Which feels premium and snappy ... A powerfull compact phone with Flagship FEATURES . Love to see Such product ..n i will be the first to buy

0 Likes
Haroon01
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
#innovationLab

• When it solves the problems.
• Whenever I share my hotspot with someone, the network runs on both sides very very slow.

• Model: Galaxy M51

#innovationLab
0 Likes
Tech Talk
1. I've been using M51 for quite a long time and I bought it almost at 25k when it had got launched. But I got very disappointed when I found out that it doesn't have Samsung Pay and Carrier Aggression support. Although it has NFC so I thought it would get Samsung Pay in next updates but I have got more than 4 updates since I got this phone but no Samsung Pay has been added yet. Samsung Pay was one of the main reasons why I purchased this phone. 

2. And the second thing is its network speed that disappoints me. I'm getting very low speed even on 4G mode. I've checked the same SIM with different phones that cost less than M51 and they perform so well, they provide fast network speed. Because even phones with less than 15k price range have Carrier Aggregation Support nowadays. But my Samsung M51 which I had got it for 25k doesn't have CA support despite the fact that its processor supports CA. Should I feel proud of my M51 or feel ashamed of it? I'm requesting all the Samsung team and Samsung developers please provide SAMSUNG PAY & CARRIER AGGREGATION in Samsung M51 ASAP. Otherwise I don't think I will buy Samsung as my next phone or I don't think I'd recommend Samsung to other people.

From

A hopeful Samsung M51 user

0 Likes
nesara
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Galaxy a31 too slow working
Fix it soon
It takes 20 seconds to turn on wifi
Fix it soon
0 Likes
nesara
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
And Google map doesn't work sometime direction will not be shown
0 Likes
sidhdh
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
if improvement in one UI 3.1 core version
1. Data usage per daily usage on quick panel.

2. Network connection speed.

3. Screen recording on quick panel.

4. Good lock support on which device up to 18k.

5. App lock whom work when out the application.

6. Enable career aggregation.

7. Improve battery drain issue.

8. Improve game performance with lower heat.
0 Likes
tirat
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
तीरथ
0 Likes
Meetpatel1205
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
2. One UI 3.1 is good but please give screen recording option, battery drain issue resolve, and give in camera Object erase tool
0 Likes
az8n
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
this phone is having hanging problem
0 Likes
az8n
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
samsung A12 have hanging problem
how to solve.
0 Likes