Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #13] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 04-06-2021 10:21 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 13 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following four themes:

1. Samsung Health: UX, UI feedback after software updates
2. One UI 3.1: General feedback and improvement requests
3. Samsung Free: Feedback on new features of multi tab service: News and Instant Games
4. 3rd Party SNS: Usability and feedback on app's native features on Galaxy

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 13 topics will be open till 11th April. Week 14 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 12 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

266 Comments
Manojtank
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Add on fingerprint options to change in animation Samsung galaxy s21
0 Likes
MaryZuney
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
please provide in build screen record in notification panel and add the optio to change fingerprint animation and put a network speed shower in the next update please samsung please add those features

#InnovationLab
0 Likes
MaryZuney
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Give One UI 3.0 Android 11 To Samsung Galaxy J6+.....Samsung promised 3 major updates so please give One UI 3.0 To Samsung Galaxy J6+ please Samsung please........

#InnovationLab
0 Likes
jvpp
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
camera Lens quality
0 Likes
Hrithik116
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Dex for Samsung S10 lite and Note10 lite
0 Likes
Hrithik116
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
S secure app for S and Note series
0 Likes
jabirKck
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab #samsung #samsung_A70 #bixby #bixbyroutine

1) handling connected devices in wifi , block a particular connected user,and set timing for wifi particular connected user blocking or other wifi management.
2) Data Usage more improve needed, like showing daily data usage,and take data usage history like that.
3)Camera more improve in pro mode,add additional options.
4) can set password particular folder in File explorer.
5) can handling my laptop in my phone, touch pad has my phone and keyboard in my phone, i hope release officiall your application.
6) we can simultaneously open wifi and mobile Hotspot,because am connected wifi internet sharing to others using Hotspot.
7) Bixby Routine: when a condition is place select,we can select place minimum radius 150, I suggest can you change minimum radius 150 to 30 radius.

_____
More my suggestions commented previous post,#12.

My phone: A70

Thank you
0 Likes
JAS125
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
When i have provided the Android version of 11?????
Manthira
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Plz bring facility of Pulse Oximeter in your authorized app.
pinky80
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I recently purchased S20fe. Whilst talking the volume does rise to a sudden high that hits the ears. There are voice level fluctuations of sorts at times. Can you suggest how to resolve this ?