Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services.
Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.
In week 13 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following four themes:
1. Samsung Health: UX, UI feedback after software updates
2. One UI 3.1: General feedback and improvement requests
3. Samsung Free: Feedback on new features of multi tab service: News and Instant Games
4. 3rd Party SNS: Usability and feedback on app's native features on Galaxy
As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.
All you need to do is :
- Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
- Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
- Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject
We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 13 topics will be open till 11th April. Week 14 topics will be announced later.
You can see Week 12 topics here.
Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all!
Samsung Members team
While using google chrome or any of the google related apps, they jitter while scrolling. Most of the problem is faced while using google chrome and google discover. While scrolling downwards or upwards it jitters/lag a lot even on a 120 Hz refresh rate.
The same issue is being faced while using linked in app. While scrolling it jitters/lag even more than that of google apps.
Kindly fix these issues