Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #10] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 03-15-2021 06:35 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 10 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following six themes:

1. Find my mobile: Usability & suggestions on features
2. Accounts and backup: Usability & improvement suggestions
3. Samsung E-Mail: Usability & improvement suggestions.
4. Fold 2: Usability & suggestions of indigenous and 3rd Party applications
5. S Pen: Usability & improvement suggestions
6. Finder: General usability & requests

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 10 topics will be open till 21st March. Week 11 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 9 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

183 Comments
XTREME0
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
yes. also, It could be made into a controller for games using motion sensors
0 Likes
garg71
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
contact no adding date and time should be sortable like files
0 Likes
san4212k
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Houmutch
0 Likes
Sandeep5468
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
need improvement in RAW images #innovationLab
KittuP
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
hello admin i need full caller id photo please you help me no need rounded caller id i need full caller id photo my phone samsung galaxy f41

Screenshot_20210314-005456_Call settings.jpg

Pika123
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
what is Fold 2 ?!
Priyashman
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
If one of the feature of find my mobile could be done like this, that i have two different samsung accounts in two different phones and i want to find one of my phone through the other. As because its not always we have to find our own devices at time our grandparents also loose their devices. So if this feature comes then we can find devices which have different samsung accounts.

Thank you
RanjeetSharma
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Guest account and user account are must features for smart phones, pl add this feature in next update.
L3gionVII
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Please fix Lag issues happening since Android 11 One UI Core 3.1 on M31s phones..
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
M31 also having same issue since OneUI 3.0
0 Likes