Original topic:

If you ever feel that you are useless, remember the "support" staff of Samsung.

(Topic created on: 07-05-2022 11:49 AM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk

I have said this before and I will say this again. The "support " staff of this app is USELESS. 90 percent of the times, the first response to your query will be a copy pasted reply which is IRRELEVANT to what you have asked. Many people have raised many examples of this. Some of the responses were outright blunders. 
Now, here is the latest example. One user has asked about the updates of his M01 device and the "support " staff says that EVERY Samsung phone will get FOUR YEARS OF ANDROID UPDATES, including M01, the entry level device. Screenshot attached. 
What are these people smoking? Why does Samsung waste resources on these people who have ZERO COMMITMENT AND HONESTY towards the job they are doing?
This is SUCH SHAME.

6 Comments
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
🤣🤣
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
This reply comes from bot
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
But they give us a name at the end of the reply implying that the reply is from that person.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Copy paste i know that from long 🤣🤣🤣🤣
cs_member8
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We have noted down the feedback. We are continuously working for making our products better and more efficient.

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes