Original topic:

How you can surf your favourite topics easily with one hand?

(Topic created on: 04-15-2020 12:11 AM)
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Sometimes while browsing  Internet in  bed , we try to handle the surfing with one hand as much as much as possible. 

Samsung is trying its best  in finding different ways and methods how to make big screens handy.  Today I am going to share  tips that you can use in the Samsung Internet to make it  more One Hand friendly. 

• No need to stretch your thumb to reach to address bar  to enter your new  search topic , just press and hold the  Home button present on the tab , it will directly select adress bar and keyboard will  get open . Just enter your query without stetching thumb to top of the screen.

•  Sometimes we want to type long questions in search bar to ask from google baba and we want to edit it. Here also there is not need to take your fingers to the search bar , you can do all the editing and run type cursor where you want with just keyboard only. To move your cursor  to your desired position just press and hold Space tab and your keyboard will get convert jnto a type of cursor pad. Without leaving the screen run your finger on this pad to take cursor where you want to take it.

•  You can also copy paste in the the search bar or typing area without touching that.  As we discussed above ,just reach to searchbar with  the home button  and open clipboard from the keybaord . Clich the Three Dot menu option present in right corner of the keyboard. Select  Keypad  from the available options. Next Just tap the data you want to paste . Click on the three dot menu button on keyboard and select Clipboard from it.

I hope this will help you to surf your favorite topics on Internet with one hand easliy.
Thanks
Aman Jalwehra 
SAMSUNG BA

2 Comments
fahmi110
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
sir Samsung a6 plus me pubg lag q ho rha h kya lag fix kr sakte
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
For address bar you can shift it to bottomScreenshot_20220131-122525_Samsung Internet_192994_1643612125.jpg
0 Likes