Original topic:

How to mine bitcoins using your android device

(Topic created on: 01-28-2023 10:15 PM)
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Options
Tech Talk

If you want to mine any cryptocurrencies but do not have a powerful PC; we will explain how to mine Bitcoin through your Android phone.By now, we are pretty sure you are familiar with the concept of mining, wherein miners confirm transactions on the blockchain by solving complicated algorithms. There are several ways to get Bitcoin, such as buying, trading, or mining. The mining is usually done through powerful PCs, but in this article, we will explain ‘’How to Mine Bitcoin (Crytpo) on Android?’’People opt to go for mining rather than buying Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies because you can earn them passively. The difficulty of Bitcoin mining automatically adjusts, so that only 50 new Bitcoins are created every ten minutes, so the more people try to mine, the harder it gets. This keeps the cryptocurrency valuable.How to Mine Bitcoin (Crytpo) on Android?

If you want to get in on the action, but do not have one of those expensive PCs with multiple GPUs, you can still mine on your mobile phone. Although this will not make you rich overnight, it is still an awesome way to earn a passive income.

Hash Rate

The first thing you need to know is that there is a reason why people prefer to use PCs as mining rigs, and that is because smartphones do not have a high hash rate. A hash rate is a speed at which a device’s AI can complete a cryptographic puzzle. So, if you plan to mine using your Android, you will not have much luck with an old model.

Popular Android Smartphones for Bitcoin Mining

Huawei Mate 40 Pro, and Samsung Galaxy S22 has 50 H/s, and Google Pixel 6 Pro has 40 H/s. These phones are a little bit pricey, but a 40-50 hash rate will be efficient for mining.

Some mining apps will require you to join a mining pool. It is best to join a bigger pool to get regular payments, but keep in mind that you will get a smaller cut of the reward.

There are two types of pools, pay-per-share pools (PPS), which pay a fixed amount every time a share of the current block is submitted. Score-based pools pay a proportion of shares by the time the share is submitted. Currently, there is not a definitive list on what is the best app to get on Android but there are 2 apps that are user-friendlyCoin X

This app is much simpler than MinerGate, but it supports way more cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin. Once you enter your mining pool credentials and select an algorithm from the drop-down menu, you are free to specify the number of processor threads dedicated to the app’s decryption routine.You can also set the processing priority, and choose whether the app is allowed to run in the background or alert you of newly generated coins. You can download the Coin X here.Is Bitcoin Mining on Android Worth it?

Currently, you are much better off using a PC, but hopefully, in the future, we will see some advancements in mobile computing power and mining apps.

App links- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codeconflation.coinx&hl=en&gl=US

https://minergate.com/

5 Comments
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
🤢🤢🤮🤮... i hate this mining... just wastes time...
0 Likes
lolapaluuza
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Good day! Mining bitcoin right now is as useless as milking a bull. I think you should think a few times before choosing a crypto earning strategy. I, for example, chose a more interesting way for me. Investing in dynasets with SingularityDAO turned out to be one of the most interesting decisions for me. I am more than sure that it will be a good solution for you, at least better than mining. What do you think? I found it to be a valuable experience that I don't want to change for anything else now.

0 Likes
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Okay
0 Likes
Kay Holmes
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Thanks for the tips. I know how popular this cryptocurrency topic is these days. And I still do not dare to try it. Because I don't have enough tools for it and I want to learn more. A friend of mine has been investing for a long time and shared with me https://icoholder.com/en/events where he follows the latest developments in the cryptocurrency world. I think you will find it useful.

0 Likes
dadarius
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

Does mining still bring a lot of money? It just seems to me that now it is no longer as profitable as buying / selling. I buy crypto with credit card on Switchere.com as it is the most convenient platform for me. It seems to me that it is much more profitable to play on the decline than to try to mine. If you have any other positive mining experience, please tell us about it.

0 Likes