Original topic:

How Samsung Max Changed our lifes ?

(Topic created on: 07-09-2020 08:20 AM)
Tech Talk
Hello Members, 

Today, in this post i will talk about Samsung Max. I know it's not a new application and many of us already know about it. But i will be telling you all features, which you may dont know. So lets get started 😉

Samsung Max, which helps to 

If someone asks you what's the most important thing in your life? Many of us will say our data because our data tells much about us, our behaviour, what we like, how much we spend time on internet and many other things aswell. 

Do you know ? Many social media sites stole our data for analytics and increase there incomes. 

Well, we need a strong software which can protect ourselves and Samsung Max helps us in this. 

Privacy ON feature makes it more easier to track, which applications are doing nasty work. Even Ad tracker keeps an eye on it. 

Within this internet world, one thing that matters is How fast your internet works! With Wifi data saving mode you can save data on your everyday usage, which ultimately enhance your internet speed and your browsing experience.

Samsung Max also helps in finding the potential risks to the device from internet. 

DNS providers. With option of many DNS providers you can choose, which meets your requirement of browsing.

With loads of applications on Appstore, you got relaible and inbuit VPN connection. 
Lets Browse the world of internet, with Samsung Max VPN!!

Ultra Apps and Ultra Games adds an extra point when it comes to data saving. Applications like Facebook and Instagram not only uses a lot of our data but also heavy for our phone storage. But this problem is solved with Ultra Apps!

Please tell me your Favourite topics in comments section. 

Thank You ! 

14 Comments
Souravroyhere
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Yes.Samsung max is helping me a lot.
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
is it draining battery too much??
Tech Talk
no, i cant see anything unusual with battery!
0 Likes
Samsung_eVVpMkl
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
My
0 Likes
Yash79
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
in your mobile edge lighting is work for Instagram even when your phone is locked?
because in my mobile phone it is not working when my phone is locked?
it is smoothly working when my fone screen is on but when I lock my phone I got only notification sound from Instagram no edge lightning.
same problem for YouTube and Facebook also.
please suggest me any solution.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Hello,

Edge lighting for Instagram has never worked with the phone locked. As of now it works only for WhatsApp and Snapchat. You can try a 3rd party edge lighting app.

Thank you
Tech Talk
umm i personally use a 3rd party app. with it I can customize many things. the app is always on edge. try it out.
Yash79
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
which type of screen protection used for Galaxy S9 Plus?
what is you using?
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Bro for S9 Plus I would Suggest Whitestone Domeglass😊