Original topic:

HOW SAMSUNG CHEATED THE GALAXY NOTE9 USERS

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 04:00 PM)
aayush
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Greetings everyone, 
The latest iteration of OneUI i.e., OneUi 2.0 which packs the latest Android 10 operating system for the Galaxy Note9. With the update to OneUi 2.0 I've experienced significant camera performance downgrades.

After updating my Galaxy Note9 to Android 10(OneUi 2.0) I've noticed that the camera performance of my Galaxy Note9 has taken a major blow. The performance of camera, especially the HDR(High Dynamic Range) performance has nothing but just worsened and that includes the Night photography performance of Note9 too.

I can say with the confidence that after the update to Android 10(OneUi 2.0) the camera performance of Galaxy Note9 has been downgraded so much that even my Galaxy Note5 took better pictures.

P.s. I've tried contacting Samsung regarding the same but all they gave were the automated replies and denied to accept the proof of the same that I sent to them using the photos clicked before and after the update to Android 10.

Also the same issue has already been raised by many others.

Well done Samsung!! 
NO WONDER WHY APPLE REMAINS THE NO. 1 BRAND
5 Comments
Rusty_Always
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
The upgrade has also led to bluetooth sound and volume issues. Have raised this issues but no assistance. you're are right in saying Apple is far better and stable than Galaxy phones.
aayush
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
also have you tried factory resetting your phone after Android 10?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Tech Talk

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1) Clear the Cache of the camera (setting>>apps>>camera>>storage>>clear data and cache).

2) Perform the reset camera settings (Open camera app> Camera settings >reset setting).

3) Run the device in safe mode and check the issue

4) If Still issue persists, take backup and reset the device

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
VasuKharb
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
I don't know why don't the Customer Service connect to developers and ask them the reason of intentionally making the camera performance bad.
You just give an automated reply as if you don't know the issue.
So many Note 9 users have addressed this issue in the posts but Samsung seems to be not listening.
#disappointed
0 Likes
Rusty_Always
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
yes, still the issue persists.
0 Likes