Original topic:

HELP ME !!!

(Topic created on: 05-01-2022 10:54 PM)
theselfmuser
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
In the image attached below 
Can you tell What is "other" section which has occupied 8.12 GB & How to clean it ? 

16 Comments
theselfmuser
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
P.S. I tried to get rid of it by Cleaning Wipe Cache Partition multiple times but still it has occupied 8.12 GB.
0 Likes
MrinalKJha
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Go to individual app that you use most like Gallery, YouTube, Facebook and delete Cache

Also delete the temporary files created in whatsapp folder as well as database file of WhatsApp

When you long press on an app on top right you see a small i in a circle . Click that, go to Storage, delete only Cache.
SharryMann
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
If we delete cache of any app that we normally use then the app behaves inappropriately
SharryMann
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Such as Whatsapp
MrinalKJha
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
No sir, lets say you are using Facebook. The app automatically creates a cache storage of all image's and video you see so that the next time it can open them faster by using local storage not your internet connection. If you have a good internet connection you can delete the cache once in 2 - 3 days and get more storage
SharryMann
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
And suppose if we don't have good internet connection 🙄 at least I don't have
MrinalKJha
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Still deleting cache helps. As it takes unnecessary space. FB doesn't show same article twice. Unless you go to a profile and search for it. So deleting cache will help you
Ayush-7
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Bro caches are automatically deleted at 12:00 am everyday, so there will be no change by doing this.
MrinalKJha
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Actually not, only Chrome and some others cache are deleted. Unless you are using a Third Party App like cache cleaner and give full acess,