Original topic:

🔥Google Apps Fix Guide For Samsung Devices • For me its really helpful.

(Topic created on: 09-17-2021 07:34 PM)
YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Tech Talk
Hey Guys Recently I Posted That I'm working on a fix for Google Apps for Samsung , & Today I'm posting the guide here.
Here in Samsung I saw aggressive app killing in background which causes apps to run failed. As everyone knows Google is the Back-end of Android so Google apps needs to be properly run to working better in background. For AI & ML features.
I uses Google Assistant too but due to this it feels laggy & sometimes not working properly but now everything is fixed. & Everything is tested over 1 week than I'm posting this.

-No Battery Drain
-Overall No Slow Downs
-Performance is maintained.

⚠️ I'm not responsible for anything if you see anything unusual you can reverted it back, I tested this Personally on my Device & Sharing with you.
Usage patterns depends on users.

Step 1

Go to apps

Step 2 

Special Access

Step 3

Optimization Battery usage

Step 4 

Turn off Battery optimization for that service I mentioned.

List of Apps

-Android System Intelligence
-Google App
-Google Services Framework
-Samsung Core services
-Speech Service
-Device health care services

Just Reboot and you're done.

All those apps keeps running in background as they are back-end part if system kills them they will restart again and again which causes slow down and Battery killing.
Previous Google app is taking 17% of my battery but not only 3 to 6% only, & Without no slow downs.
Rest all other services are important to run in background. So its better to leave it on they will not consume resources. As of now on my Device its fine no issues.if you face anything then just turn on Battery optimization again, restart and done.

Thanks for reading
Be safe Happy Tuesday.
10 Comments
sammy25
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Thanks for this insightful suggestion will try.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
For this type of posts, samsung members is made
Tech Talk
Thanks for the suggestion 🔥
Tech Talk
😊😊
Abpal
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
You are really amazing, all the jitters throughout the UI is 100% gone in my m30s.
I followed you.
Tech Talk
Thank you so much , I'm always happy to help and find solutions that can be easy safe and helpful for everyone.
JinuJacob
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
But can't really trust Google right? If we allow them to work in background they'll **bleep** maximum data from us as possible.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Turn of usage access service , google already have data if using android
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
Does disabling this for "IMS Service" improve network experience ?

IMS Service is the app where a part of VoLTE and related carrier configurations are stored in the system.

I have tried it, but feels like both cases happening (network is improved/not improved). Would like to know your experience.