Original topic:

Galaxy z flip consumer case

(Topic created on: 06-19-2021 02:26 PM)
Deepan Chakravarthy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
  • My name is deepan Chakravarthy from tamilnadu.i bought samsung galaxy z flip on 02.04.21. as i am working in indian navy i travelled to Mumbai to join my duty very next day of my purchase.

With in a week of my purchase there were two problems in my mobile screen.

1.thin line in the foldable area.

2.dot in the bottom of the screen.

Since there was lockdown in mumbai at that time,i could not reach the service center immediately.then on 14.06.2021 after the lockdown release i went and gave my mobile to the service center and ask for the replacement.after inspecting my mobile they told me they can do service for the mobile not replacement.

There is a replacement warranty for 14 days.my mobile got issues with in a week of my purchase.

How can i get my mobile to service center during lockdown period. They are telling i need to make a call to the customer care number.but i am not aware that their customer support is open.

I need replacement or else I am going to the consumer court.i am having all the evidence that i was in mumbai and i was in duty at that time.

2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Sorry For The Inconvenience Caused To You

But Need Some proofs Wright?

Because we Are Responsible ,If We Give replace Without Checking Then We don't Know Its Real Or Fakee ,hope You Can Understand

Kindly Cooperate With Our Team

Have A Good Day 👍.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes