Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Lite review.

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 11:30 PM)
Avi1207
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
I bought my first ever Samsung flagship and now I'm using it for a week. 

My reviews are as follows: First I would like to thank Samsung for the screen and display. The display size is huge (6.7") and the colors are stunning, of course that's what we expect from Samsung Amoled displays. Next up, the processor, needless to say the Snapdragon 855 chip handles everything with ease. Be it daily usage or high end gaming, it covers everything. Then comes battery, it has a 4500 mAh battery which supports 45W fast charging, however you get a 25W charger in the box which charges the phone in near about 1hr. We get some 5 to 6 hrs of screen on time, which is pretty good too. It lasts near about 1 and a half days in normal usage. And in the camera department, Samsung has done a good job too. The device has a 48MP Main Camera which has OIS support for amazing videos and clean photos, then the 12MP Ultrawide camera with 123° field of view, and the last camera is a 5MP Macro camera for excellent close up shots. You get all the necessary modes. The night mode deserves a special mention because, it works best! I have tested it on artificial lighting and the results are beautiful! On the front we get a 32 MP camera for crisp and clear selfies. One special thing which is very necessary these days is the device security. Samsung covered us here too with their industry leading knox protection system. The in display fingerprint sensor is fast and the face unlock even faster. 

Overall it is a very good value for money device. You get everything out of the box, a headphone, a case to protect the device, a 25W fast charger. One must go for it. My favorite part was of course the flagship level snapdragon 855 processor in a 'not so flagship' level price, it really provides you a buttery smooth experience all over. Adding a cherry on the top, if recent news are to be believed, Samsung has confirmed to give 3 times Android updates to selective few phones. And this phone is included in the list too. So that's a good thing too. 

CONS:-
• No telephoto Camera for optical zoom. 
• No 90/120 Hz refresh rates, comes with a standard 60 hz refresh rate screen. 
• When screen brightness is reduced to some 10-12%, a greenish tint is seen in the right bottom corner. Or else everytime it's okay. (I don't know if this problem is happening to only this device, but i saw many reviews regarding this issue on flipkart as well. If anyone reading this review have a solution, please let me know in the comment section below) 
• No full Pro mode in Camera. 

8 Comments
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Congratulations brother 🥰🥰
Nes
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
after one UI 2.5 you have pro mode on S10Lite
Avi1207
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Yeah!
anurag22
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
are u facing green tint in your s10 lite in low brightness setting
Avi1207
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Yes brother. when the brightness is around 10 - 12% there is a green tint on the right bottom corner of the screen. This only happens when the phone is in dark mode. Else when it's off, it works good. Also when the brightness is very low like 1% or so, and when the brightness is high on dark mode it works fine.

I just bought the phone. Let's see if it gets fixed by updates or else I'll go to the service centre before the warranty ends!
0 Likes
anurag22
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
i also want to buy this phone but now i m afraid about this tint issue I'm not getting what to do🙄coz i don't like any other brand!
Avi1207
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
You can go for the phone. It's not an issue.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes